GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|This article is about the PvE version of a split skill. For the PvP version, see Enfeeble (PvP).|
Full: Target suffers from Weakness for 10...26...30 seconds.
Concise: Inflicts Weakness condition (10...26...30 seconds).
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While it can be used to make enemy weapon users ineffective, this skill truly shines when used in skill combinations. The following are some suggestions:
- As a primer for Virulence. Because Virulence is in a different attribute line (Death Magic), you can simply cast Enfeeble at Curses rank 0. Virulence will re-apply the weakness condition for a longer duration.
- As a primer for Stoning, which knocks down weakened foes.
- In combination with Fevered Dreams to weaken all foes in the area. This is superior to Enfeebling Blood, which only weakens foes nearby to the target and has a health sacrifice at the expense of using an elite skill.
- To cover another condition such as blind.
- When used with Armor of Sanctity.
Related skills[edit | edit source]
Related articles[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The background of this skill looks similiar to the spell Consume Corpse.