GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Erasklion the Prolific
|Erasklion the Prolific|
Location of Erasklion the Prolific
Description[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Skills used[edit | edit source]
- Aria of Zeal
- Ballad of Restoration
- Mending Refrain
- Song of Concentration
- Song of Restoration (elite)
Items dropped[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The boss is surrounded by a Parasitic Growth, Fungal Spores, and Nettle Spores
- When you get within aggro range of this boss or the Spores, all the Fungal Spores will surround Erasklion The Prolific, whilst the Nettle Spores will not.
- There are two poison dart objects in front of the boss.
- Once defeated Fungal Spores spawn from where the party came.
- The picture of Bogroot Growths in the Master Dungeon Guide shows Erasklion, though he is not there.