GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Erasklion the Prolific
|Erasklion the Prolific|
Location of Erasklion the Prolific
Description[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Skills used[edit | edit source]
- Aria of Zeal
- Ballad of Restoration
- Mending Refrain
- Song of Concentration
- Song of Restoration (elite)
Items dropped[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The boss is surrounded by a Parasitic Growth, Fungal Spores, and Nettle Spores
- When you get within aggro range of this boss or the Spores, all the Fungal Spores will surround Erasklion The Prolific, whilst the Nettle Spores will not.
- There are two poison dart objects in front of the boss.
- Once defeated Fungal Spores spawn from where the party came.
- The picture of Bogroot Growths in the Master Dungeon Guide shows Erasklion, though he is not there.