Description[edit | edit source]
Errol Hyl is the Crippling henchman available in Guild Halls.
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Have you ever thought about the difference between humans and the beasts that roam the countrysides? Beasts can be wild, though they are dominated by the intellect and reason of humans. But we must not forget as humans we posses[sic] an affinity to the wild as well. Intellect, reason, and the wild. When you are on the battlefield, never forget which of these things separates you from the beasts. I'll leave it at that.
- I've finished preparing; are we moving out?
Skills used[edit | edit source]
- Apply Poison
- Crippling Shot
- Determined Shot
- Distracting Shot
- Natural Stride
- Resurrection Signet
- Savage Shot
- Serpent's Quickness
Evaluation[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Errol Hyl was added in the October 29th, 2009, game update. His skillbar and name were submitted by the player Etron In Vitro, one of the winners of the Henchman skill bar contest.
- He wields a bow similar to the Rotwing Recurve Bow.
- He shares his character model with Ben Wolfson.