GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Kwaju. He can show you around the estate.
- Scout the estate with Kwaju and Koss.
- See Behchu for your reward.
- "Ahai. I suppose you've heard that Koss's father, Zudash, has been miserable ever since Varesh took away the family estates. If you want to help Koss get back in his father's good graces, you could try to get the Dejarin Estate back. I owe the Dejarin clan quite a bit for all the help they've given me. Find Kwaju and some of Koss's other old friends. They'll be able to help."
- Accept: "I'd be glad to help Koss resolve his issues with his father."
- Reject: "I don't like to get involved in family matters...."
Intermediate Dialogue 1 (Kwaju)
- "Koss wants to reclaim the family estate, eh? I admit I do owe him a favor... or three. Things have only gotten worse since the days when his family called it home. Kournans swarm the area; it's now a dangerous place. Follow me. I'll show you around the grounds so you can see what has become of it. There are others nearby who can help."
Intermediate Dialogue 2 (at first checkpoint)
- Koss: "It's amazing what a few years of neglect and bad management can do to a place."
- Kwaju: "You said it, Koss. This used to be a lush, beautiful place. Now it's a dump!"
- Kwaju: "Once you get it back, I am sure your father and sister will pitch in to restore the estate to its former glory."
- Koss: "If my father will talk to me. He disowned me when I became a Sunspear. Let's get moving."
Intermediate Dialogue 3 (at second checkpoint)
- Kwaju: "This area here seems to be the main thoroughfare for the soldiers."
- Kwaju: "That about does it. There's one more place I'd like to show you that should aid in your... er... negotiations."
Intermediate Dialogue 4 (at last checkpoint)
- Kwaju: "Take a good look. When you're ready, we can move on.
- Koss: "Do you see? There, there, and there. We'll have to move quickly and strike hard to pull it off, but once done, it's easy to defend."
- Kwaju: "You haven't changed a bit, Koss. Always thinking like a soldier."
- Kwaju: "Alright, tour's over. Should you need my assistance, young Koss, come and find me. Until then, best of luck!"
- Koss: "I knew I could count on you, old friend."
- "You've seen enough? Very good. With a little luck we can put this place back in the hands of its rightful owners."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Meet up with Kwaju in the Dejarin Estate and then follow the quest markers to three different checkpoints to complete the quest. Each checkpoint has a group of Kournans to defeat.