GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Description[edit | edit source]
The Eternal Blade is a long, translucent, blue-green sword that is often seen being wielded by Ghostly Heroes. It has a subtle, animated pulsating glow to it. It is very rare and highly coveted by players.
Location[edit | edit source]
Dye[edit | edit source]
This weapon cannot be dyed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This sword's model has existed since the initial release of Guild Wars but has only become available as a player wielded sword as of the Friday, October 12, 2007 game update.
- The earliest in the game that you can see the sword is in the hands of Restless Spirits in the presearing catacombs.
- A good place to see it for yourself is on the Ghostly Hero in The Amnoon Oasis and on Agastos the Brave in Destiny's Gorge.
- Although it looks identical to the player sword, the Ghostly Hero's Eternal Blade is, in fact, used as an axe.
- The non-ethereal version of this sword can be seen on the weapon racks in Ascalon City (Post-Searing).