GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Full: For 10 seconds, target foe moves 50% slower. When Ethereal Burden ends, you gain 10...16...18 Energy.
Concise: (10 seconds.) Target foe moves 50% slower. End effect: you gain 10...16...18 Energy.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If an enemy hexed with this spell dies before it would wear out naturally, the energy bonus triggers immediately. For this reason, with very high Illusion Magic (7 points or more for any increase at all), it can be worthwhile to cast this spell on a dying foe for a quick energy recharge. Unfortunately, the high cost and massive recharge time make it impractical as a primary energy management skill.
- Using this skill with Mantra of Persistence will increase the snare time, but also prolong your wait for energy gain. Conversely, casting this on an enemy with natural resistance will decrease the snare time, but also shorten the wait for energy gain.
- If you find you need energy immediately, you can end the spell with Shatter Delusions or Drain Delusions.
- If multiple people cast this on the same target, all will gain energy when it ends.
- This hex ends prematurely if the caster dies.