GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Everlasting Crate of Fireworks
|Everlasting Crate of Fireworks|
Description[edit | edit source]
- Double-click to activate a 10 minute fireworks display. This item has unlimited uses, and can only be used in a Guild Hall.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Jessie Llam in the Great Temple of Balthazar in exchange for 50 Gold Zaishen Coins and 100
- Very rare random drop from a Gift of the Traveler
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The fireworks show will automatically stop if every player leaves the Guild Hall.
- The fireworks appear to originate from characters (player and NPC) in the Hall; they are most spectacular near larger groups.
- If you attempt to launch a crate during a fireworks display (whether from a Crate of Fireworks or a Disco Ball), you will receive a red error message, "There is already a fireworks display active."