GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Everlasting Crate of Fireworks
|Everlasting Crate of Fireworks|
Description[edit | edit source]
- Double-click to activate a 10 minute fireworks display. This item has unlimited uses, and can only be used in a Guild Hall.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Jessie Llam in the Great Temple of Balthazar in exchange for 50 Gold Zaishen Coins and 100
- Very rare random drop from a Gift of the Traveler
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The fireworks show will automatically stop if every player leaves the Guild Hall.
- The fireworks appear to originate from characters (player and NPC) in the Hall; they are most spectacular near larger groups.
- If you attempt to launch a crate during a fireworks display (whether from a Crate of Fireworks or a Disco Ball), you will receive a red error message, "There is already a fireworks display active."