GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Every Bit Helps
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Enter the Underworld.
- Use the Everlasting Mobstoppers to trap Skeletons of Dhuum.
- Bring 3 Captured Skeletons to the Mad King's steward for a reward.
- "Dhuum's skeletal minions are everywhere! In an effort to stem the tide, the Mad King has placed a bounty on these servants of Dhuum. Since killing Dhuum's minions only hastens their dark master's arrival, we want you to use an Everlasting Mobstopper to entrap them. Once you have captured three minions of Dhuum, bring them back to me for your bounty. Time is against us - I urge you to hurry!"
- Accept: "I'm on my way."
- Reject: "You're insane. I am going to walk away from you now."
- "Well done! On behalf of my liege, I thank you. Every small victory like this forestalls Dhuum's arrival. The Mad King's offer remains open: capture more minions and claim the bounty yet again."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
This quest can be completed as in Stemming the Skeletal Tide by repeatedly entering the Underworld and capturing the first Skeleton of Dhuum that walks near the starting area, although that would be expensive. Alternatively, most Underworld solo-farming builds can be used to capture all three required Skeletons in a single run, with the drawback that you must wait 1 minute between captures due to the Weakened by Dhuum effect. There are at least 5 Skeletons that you can access without taking the Clear the Chamber quest to open the doors.
For those wishing to farm this repeatable quest, you should first build up a stockpile of Everlasting Mobstoppers by repeatedly moving the mobstoppers to storage and talking to the Mad King's Steward to replace them. The Skeletons appear all over the Underworld, so a farming build that can handle multiple areas could potentially capture a significant number of Skeletons per run.
The Permanent Shadow Form assassin will not be able to farm this quest, due to the Skeletons' ability to penetrate the defenses of Shadow Form with their two skills Bone Spike and Flurry of Splinters.