GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Overview[edit | edit source]
- "My elixir experiment has progressed rapidly beyond expectations, and I believe it is ready for a field test. In Sardelac Sanitarium there is a poor man named Fadden Hathorn, who was a bit addled by the events of the Searing. He is suffering from a condition that causes him to see giant sentient devourer eggs attacking him. It's quite fascinating, actually. I believe my elixir can help him regain his sanity, if not cure him outright.
- Would you be so kind as to give him my elixir and then report your findings to my colleague, Vassar?"
- Accept: "I will give him your elixir."
- Reject: "I have more serious matters to attend to."
Intermediate Dialogue 1
- Fadden Hathorn: "The Eggs! They're coming for me... please make them go away!"
- Fadden Hathorn: "You see them, don't you?"
Intermediate Dialogue 2 (Fadden Hathorn)
- "Drink this? If you promise it'll make them go away, then I will...
- Who... How did I get here? Where am I? This looks like Ashford Abbey... but what in the name of Dwayna has happened? I feel as if I've awakened from a long nightmare."
- "So, Erudine's elixir worked? This is wonderful news. We can begin helping some of the poor souls who have been guests here since the Searing. I am continually amazed by your resourcefulness, <name>."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
After accepting the quest, simply map travel to Sardelac Sanitarium and speak to Fadden Hathorn to give him the elixir. Then speak to Vassar to claim your reward.