Overview[edit | edit source]
- Explore the area outside the Citadel and kill any remaining heket. 6...0 of 6 heket groups remain.
- Locate the heket leader.
- Defeat the heket leader and his comrades.
- See Lieutenant Murunda for your reward.
- "One of the scouts I sent to determine how hard the Citadel had been hit reported seeing some heket still congregating in packs to the east. That's hunting behavior for them, and a second scout confirmed my fear. A new heket alpha leader is attempting to organize what remains of those beasts for an assault while we are still damaged. If this leader succeeds, I don't think we'll be able to withstand the attack, what with the shape we're in. I must ask your aid, though it wounds my pride. Enter the Wilderness of Bahdza. Hunt down and slay the heket leader. That should put a stop to them, at least until the next alpha decides to go for broke."
- Accept: "He's the alpha. I'm the omega."
- Reject: "I'll be back."
- "Excellent. With that alpha gone, I suspect the heket will think twice about attacking any time soon. We should be safe here for the foreseeable future."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Just follow the quest marker to clear 6 moderately-sized groups of heket. Once cleared, the boss mob will spawn. Defeat Brokk Ripsnort and his mob to complete the quest.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Last in a chain of six quests:
- Sergeant Bolrob: Old Friends
- Commander Tanmod: For Your Ears Only
- Commander Tanmod: Interception
- Prince Ahmtur the Mighty: Population Control
- Prince Ahmtur the Mighty: Guard Rescue
- Lieutenant Murunda: Extinction
- As of the December 8th, 2006 update, you no longer need to complete this quest for Eshekibeh Longneck to spawn.
|Old Friends · For Your Ears Only · Interception · Population Control · Guard Rescue · Extinction|