GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Slay Flesh Gluttons to help the wandering soul recover his memory. You have X of 5 left to kill.
- See Wandering Soul for your reward.
- "Hey, could you help a wandering spirit out? All I remember is running through these disgusting fleshy tunnels...before that, a blank! They call this place the Leech Tunnels, because it is here that memories of the realm's spirits are devoured by Flesh Gluttons. I know, I know, the name disgusts me, too, but I've got a theory: if you slay these monstrosities, the essence they devour will be released back to their rightful owners...namely me! Would you kill some of these things for me? What have you got to lose?"
- Accept "An undead mind is a terrible thing to waste."
- Reject "Who are you again? I forgot."
Intermediate Dialogue (Wandering Soul, after first Flesh Glutton)
- "My name was... is... Jutu. And I was born in ... Arah. Or was it Ascalon? You'd better kill a few more of those things..."
Intermediate Dialogue (Wandering Soul, after second Flesh Glutton)
- "I remember the Charr! I wish I didn't! Why did those wretched creatures attack my homeland?"
Intermediate Dialogue (Wandering Soul, after third Flesh Glutton)
Intermediate Dialogue (Wandering Soul, after fourth Flesh Glutton)
- "No wait! We discovered that the Vizier had been corrupted by the God of Secrets! We found the forbidden books in his quarters! It's coming back to me now."
Intermediate Dialogue (Wandering Soul, after fifth Flesh Glutton)
- "The Vizier was a traitor! Too late, Orr was lost to Abaddon! Pain, suffering... why must the memories sear me like it was only yesterday?"
- "Slowly... the way a Flesh Glutton crawls... my memories are returning. I am glad to have them back, even if it means reliving the pain of the Cataclysm, or the destruction and suffering of the Orrian people. Thank you, <player name>. I won't forget you."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
The objective of this quest to simply to head to each of 5 quest markers and kill a Flesh Glutton. Flesh Gluttons are not linked to any other group and can be pulled away; they are usually in moderately sized groups of Margonites or torment creatures. Flesh Gluttons are similar to Titan Abominations in that they spawn a Pain Titan upon death.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Consider clearing out the area prior to reaching the Wandering Soul first, to prevent the spawning mobs from getting into patrol areas that overlap with existing mobs.
- Although the mobs are only moderate in size, consider doing this in conjunction with Into the Fire after getting Igraine, which gives you 5 additional allies.
- All 5 Flesh Gluttons must be killed in the same instance; if you leave the Domain of Pain the counter will be reset.