GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Collect 10...0 more family crests from the fallen soldiers.
- Return to Undertaker Cortis for your reward.
- "With all the recent battles, I haven't the time to retrieve all of the family crests identifying the fallen soldiers. I could certainly use some help in this regard.
- Will you investigate the battlefields and return 10 family crests to me?"
- Accept: "I will help you count the fallen."
- Reject: "That sort of work is beneath me."
- "Many thanks for your help. With the information you have brought, coupled with my own efforts, I can compile a casualty report for Warmaster Tydus."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
The area you need to get to is just a short distance west of Piken Square. As you start to enter the area, pick off as many 2-3 sized groups of Charr as you can, because it can get overwhelming if you try to take them all on at once. Once you finish your foes off, start clicking on the corpses of the Ascalon Guards. There are three sets of corpses near the two entrances to that area, one corpse is a bit west of the west most entrance, and the final corpse is just a bit further west near the wreckage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While this quest is not a prerequisite for the Casualty Report quest, the Reward Dialogue does imply this quest occurs prior to that quest.