GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Family Ties (Nightfall)
|This article is about the Nightfall quest "Family Ties". For the Prophecies quest with the same name, see Family Ties (Prophecies).|
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Ailonseh Dejarin about Koss and the family estate.
- Deliver Ailonseh's letter to Zudash Dejarin.
- "Koss was a headstrong, impetuous child, and as he grew to manhood we quarreled continually. His poor sister, Ailonseh, always ended up in the middle. When he became a Sunspear it was too much for me and I disowned him. He has not used the family name since.
- But now that he's given me back part of the family estates, I see that his heart is in the right place even if he has poor taste in friends... present company excluded.
- Find Ailonseh in Arkjok Ward. Tell her what has happened. Ask her to return to me and help rebuild the family estate. Perhaps we can begin anew."
- Accept: "Family comes first, always. I'll help reunite the Dejarins."
- Reject: "They can work it out on their own. They're grownups."
Intermediate Dialouge (Ailonseh Dejarin)
- "Ahai, dear brother. I am so glad that father has finally forgiven you. Of course I will return to help rebuild the estate. It's small, but it's ours. Here, take this letter to father. I will be along presently. And please, brother, come by and visit. Bring your friends... your new friends."
- Forgive my tears, but this day is joyous. You have shown me that my son is a good man. Because of his efforts, our family will again be whole. Please excuse me, I've much work to do. Thank you, again.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Just leave Yohlon Haven, and stay on the southeast side, to reach Ailonseh. There are some groups of monsters, but they are not hard. It is a smaller area and you can aggro quite a few enemies, so some AoE spells are really effective.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Though Ailonseh invites you to come and visit, there is no follow-up quest.