GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Full: All nearby foes are struck for 15...99...120 fire damage.
Concise: Deals 15...99...120 fire damage to all foes near you.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Chuff Quickbeak (North Kryta Province)
- Flyt Stormbeak (Nebo Terrace)
- Qik Sharpclaw (Stingray Strand)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Compared to the similar Fire Magic spell Inferno, Flame Burst does less damage and costs more, but also has a much larger area of effect and recharges twice as fast.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The animation only displays if foes are damaged. Otherwise, it looks identical to casting Fire Attunement.