GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Flame Temple Corridor
|Flame Temple Corridor|
|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
General Information[edit | edit source]
The Flame Temple Corridor is an area populated by a well-arranged pattern of numerous Charr, guarding the altar upon which the ashes of Charr sacrifices are placed. This altar holds Althea's Ashes after you receive said quest.
Exits[edit | edit source]
Explorable areas[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Bosses[edit | edit source]
The following bosses can be encountered during the The Titan Source Quest:
- Phlog the Indomitable: Eviscerate (Elite)
- Staggh the Fervid: Greater Conflagration (Elite)
- Lugg the Malignant: Life Transfer (Elite)
- Druul the Untamed: Energy Drain (Elite)
- Singe the Malevolent
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vanquishers must defeat 92-115 monsters in this area.
- Try to pull small numbers of Charr off of the temple instead of attacking the whole group at once. This may be difficult as they generally like to return to their posts after a short distance.
- Hydras and Charr are hostile to each other, so if you are lucky most of the Hydras are killed once you get to their spawn point (south-east corner)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- While standing on the Charr Altar, looking up will reveal an image of the planet Mars showing its largest valley.