GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Flurry of Splinters
|Flurry of Splinters|
Full: A flurry of Bone Splinters shoots out, hitting target foe and up to 5 foes in longbow range for 35 damage per hit over 3 seconds. The Bone Splinters seem to penetrate all defenses.
Concise: A flurry of Bone Splinters shoots out, hitting target foe and up to 5 foes in longbow range for 35 damage per hit over 3 seconds. The Bone Splinters seem to penetrate all defenses.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This skill is only used by the Skeletons of Dhuum in the Underworld.
- "Seems to penetrate all defenses" means it never misses and does full damage (regardless of mitigation effects); skills like Shadow Form and Shield of Absorption are powerless against it.
- Pacifism will prevent this skill from being used, as it is an attack.
- The arrow carrying the splinters can be dodged.
- If the target dies during the skill's activation time, the skill will fail.