GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Full: For 45 seconds, you gain 0...120...150% more adrenaline.
Concise: (45 seconds.) You gain 0...120...150% more adrenaline.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When used with Serpent's Quickness, this skill can be kept up indefinitely. This skill can alternatively be used in conjunction with "For Great Justice!" in PvE for indefinite 100% adrenaline gain duration.
- This skill can be very effective in gaining energy through Leadership, if used along with Aggressive Refrain and a low cost adrenaline shout such as "Go for the Eyes!" or "Watch Yourself!".
- While it won't stack with other adrenaline percentage skills beyond 100% (see stacking) it will increase additional adrenaline gained from skills such as Dark Fury and Mark of Fury which give adrenaline strikes.
- Combined with "Save Yourselves!", this skill can be used on a PvE Paragon for a drastic and maintainable partywide (minus the paragon) armor increase.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This skill's icon appears to be the same figure as that on "Go for the Eyes!", only reversed and stylized, as the spear is in the opposite hand.
Related skills[edit | edit source]
- Error creating thumbnail: File missing"For Great Justice!"