GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Forgotten Recurve Bow
|Forgotten Recurve Bow|
|Unique weapon details|
The Forgotten Recurve Bow is one of the Forgotten items, a unique item ("green") reward for completing the Nightfall campaign. It can be obtained from the Keeper of Nature in the Throne of Secrets in exchange for a Book of Secrets.
Weapon stats[edit | edit source]
- Piercing damage: 15-28 (Requires 9 Marksmanship)
- Damage +15% (while Health is above 50%)
- Lengthens Crippled duration on foes by 33% (Stacking)
- Health +30
Collector / Weaponsmith counterpart[edit | edit source]
This weapon's stats can be fully duplicated, excluding skin, with:
- a Recurve Bow from Bariel Darkroot, John Verado, Dye Master Franjek, Dayoesh or Hahbe
- a Crippling Bowstring
- a perfect Bow Grip of Fortitude.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This bow shares its model with the Rotwing Recurve Bow.
|Axe • Hammer • Shield • Staff • Sword • Golden Boar Scepter Bows: Flatbow • Hornbow • Longbow • Recurve Bow • Shortbow Daggers: Split Chakrams • Talons • Ungues Spears: Courage • Prayer • Spirit Scythes: Claw • Eyes • Hand|