GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Forgotten Recurve Bow
|Forgotten Recurve Bow|
|Unique weapon details|
The Forgotten Recurve Bow is one of the Forgotten items, a unique item ("green") reward for completing the Nightfall campaign. It can be obtained from the Keeper of Nature in the Throne of Secrets in exchange for a Book of Secrets.
Weapon stats[edit | edit source]
- Piercing damage: 15-28 (Requires 9 Marksmanship)
- Damage +15% (while Health is above 50%)
- Lengthens Crippled duration on foes by 33% (Stacking)
- Health +30
Collector / Weaponsmith counterpart[edit | edit source]
This weapon's stats can be fully duplicated, excluding skin, with:
- a Recurve Bow from Bariel Darkroot, John Verado, Dye Master Franjek, Dayoesh or Hahbe
- a Crippling Bowstring
- a perfect Bow Grip of Fortitude.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This bow shares its model with the Rotwing Recurve Bow.
|Axe • Hammer • Shield • Staff • Sword • Golden Boar Scepter Bows: Flatbow • Hornbow • Longbow • Recurve Bow • Shortbow Daggers: Split Chakrams • Talons • Ungues Spears: Courage • Prayer • Spirit Scythes: Claw • Eyes • Hand|