GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Forms are skills that allow a player to take on the representation of a God or Nature Spirit. There are two main types of player forms: God Avatars and Norn Blessings, both of which exist solely as Elite skills.
Avatars[edit | edit source]
Avatars are Dervish-only skills that temporarily transform the user into an avatar or representation of one of the Gods. In addition to the usual skill effects, avatars also change the player's appearance, animations, and emotes. Avatars disable themselves upon successful use for 45 seconds, but they can be maintained with a Mysticism rank of 8 or higher.
Norn Blessings[edit | edit source]
Norn Blessings are Norn Title Track skills that allow a player to channel the power of one of the Norn nature spirits. They provide a bonus while active, but also alter the player's skillbar to a fixed set of skills. Norn blessings have a 60-second recharge that begins after the 60-second skill duration is finished or when Totem of Man is used to end the skill. Norn blessings do not alter a player's appearance.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Disguises perform a similar aesthetic and emote change as the Avatar forms.
- When a form ends, all actions (including movement, emotes etc.) are canceled.
- A character can only have one form active at a time. Forms can only be prematurely ended by death or entering a new form. As all currently available forms are elite skills and cannot be copied by Arcane Mimicry, the only ways to have more than one would be to use a Signet of Capture in PvE or use Arcane Mimicry on a party member to copy Simple Thievery and then steal a form from a foe.
- Be careful not to confuse this type of skill with skills with the 'Form' suffix, such as Shadow Form.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Heroes in Avatar forms are somewhat smaller than players in the same form.