Forming a Party
Overview[edit | edit source]
- A Factions character
- "Are you heaing out into Sunqua Vale? Be very careful, young one. The vale is a dangerous place, especially for a lone student. In fact, I was just helping Lukas, Kisai, Yuun, Mai, Aeson, and Taya arrange a group to travel to the vale together. Maybe you should all go together. Invite at least one of them into your party, and I will meet you in Sunqua Vale. Once you have arrived with your party, I will tell you more about the area and the dangers you will find there."
- "How does that sound?"
- Accept: "Sure, I could use the help."
- Decline: "I need no allies."
- When asked about quest: "Remember to invite Lukas, Kisai, Yuun, Mai, Aeson or Taya into your party, and then meet me in Sunqua Vale."
- "I am pleased to see you out here, <name>. As I said before, Sunqua Vale can be a dangerous place. In addition to the usual mantids and kappa, you may find yourself facing more organized foes. The Naga have been sighted in the vale in increasing numbers lately. I certainly do not need to tell you to be careful around those snakes, do I? You will also see members of the Crimson Skull around the vale... they are little more than thugs and cowards, but be wary of them. They are led by a former student of this very monastery, you know. I think this is why Master Togo has been so lenient with them... he hoped his former student would reform his ways. Well, remember to take care of yourself and always travel with companions. Good luck, <name>!"
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Simply add at least one henchman to your party, walk out into Sunqua Vale and talk to Ludo.