Suggested Sitenotice[edit source]
GuildWiki has upgraded its "engine", the wikicode parser. If you notice pages that don't look right, please report them here.
- m:Migration to the new preprocessor
- Special:ParserDiffTest (enter the page name as "Context title" and click "Get text from page", or add the /pagename to the URL)
Reporting a problem[edit source]
If you see a problem, have a look on this page, someone else may already have noticed. If that's not the case, please help us by describing it below.
We can find the problem faster if you
- give an example page (or two) that have the problem
- describe what got your attention (a screenshot is probably not necessary)
If you want to help us further, here's what else you could do:
- describe how the page should look when the problem is fixed
- use Special:ParserDiffTest (see above) to check that the problem is really caused by the parser upgrade
- suggest a fix
Thanks! We're going to fix the problem as soon as possible!
Problem reports[edit source]
Please add your problem reports here.
On some transcluded subpages, the section edit links are going away because the new parser only displays them when the section header has the === format and starts on a line by itself. Example: </noinclude>==[[Expertise]]== used to have section edit links, now it doesn't. (See ). --◄mendel► 00:40, 31 October 2008 (UTC)