GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Description[edit | edit source]
- Double-click to remove a random amount of DP (5%-15%) from your entire party. If 15% DP is removed, you gain 4 points toward the Lucky title track. This item cannot be used in PvP.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Random drop from all creatures during Lucky weekends.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Four-Leaf Clover, Rainbow Candy Cane, Elixir of Valor, Honeycomb, and Powerstone of Courage are the only items that can remove death penalties from heroes and henchmen.
- You can only use a Clover if at least one party member has Death Penalty.
Related articles[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When initially dropped from foes, Four-Leaf Clovers do not have the usual "sparkly" effect that most items do when on the ground. (They do if you drop them from your inventory, however.)