GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Full: For 10...22...25 seconds, you have +10...34...40 armor against physical damage and cannot be set on fire.
Concise: (10...22...25 seconds.) You have +10...34...40 armor against physical damage and immunity to Burning.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Eye of the North
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Very popular in groups tackling the Great Destroyer in the EotN mission A Time for Heroes, as burning is a near-constant obstacle.
- Useful for areas containing lava pools which cannot be circumvented, such as in the Ring of Fire Islands.
- Consider using with Burning Speed for an increased movement speed without the downside of burning.
- Frigid Armor is among the most energy-efficient and reliable methods of rendering Searing Flames elementalists harmless, both in PvP and PvE.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The art on the skill icon is a frozen version of the original warrior art used with the first installment of Guild Wars.