|Nicholas the Traveler|
What drops it[edit | edit source]
Collectors[edit | edit source]
Armor collectors[edit | edit source]
|Professions||Item Name||Armor||Other Modifiers||Value|
|Warrior||Ringmail Leggings||80||Armor +20 (vs. physical attacks)||125|
|Ranger||Leather Leggings||70||Energy Recovery +1
Armor +30 (vs. elemental attacks)
|Monk||Monk Pants||60||Energy Recovery +1||125|
|Necromancer||Necromancer's Leggings||60||Energy Recovery +1||125|
|Mesmer||Stylish Hose||60||Energy Recovery +1||125|
|Elementalist||Elementalist's Leggings||60||Energy Recovery +1||125|
General collectors[edit | edit source]
|Fire Staff||Energy +10
Fire damage: 11-22
|9 Fire Magic||Halves casting time of Fire Magic spells (Chance: 20%)
Halves skill recharge of spells (Chance: 20%)
|Divine Symbol||Energy +12||9 Divine Favor||Halves casting time of Divine Favor spells (Chance: 20%)
Halves skill recharge of Divine Favor spells (Chance: 20%)
|Earth Wand||Earth damage: 11-22||9 Earth Magic||Halves skill recharge of Earth Magic spells (Chance: 20%)||125|
Festival collectors[edit | edit source]
Farming[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Ice Floe
- The easiest and quickest place to farm Frigid Hearts is the eastern side of Ice Floe north of Marhan's Grotto. There are no difficult bosses, but some groups of Ice Imps may contain one or two Pinesouls. There are Mursaat and Jade constructs to the west of the suggested line but these do not interfere with farming.
- Leave Marhan's Grotto and head north. There are two groups of Ice Imps just north of the Resurrection Shrine and one larger one behind (east) of the Shrine in a blind valley at the south end of the coastline. From here go up the shore to the Resurrection Shrine just south of Thunderhead Keep; four or five large Ice Imp groups will be encountered on the way. There is a westerly trending valley between two hills in the centre of this run where there is one more Ice Imp group. The drop rate was 2-5 Frigid Hearts per run.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
Ice Imps use a combination of Mind Freeze and Maelstrom to snare and interrupt their targets, so skills which protect the player against spells are recommended. The Ice Imps are water elementalists and thus Pain Inverter is very useful against them.
Solo farming[edit | edit source]
- Obsidian Flesh Vaettir Farmer
- Using Mantra of Frost in place of Mantra of Earth works well in Talus Chute.
- / Perma Shadow Form + sliver armor also works
- One healing skill will keep you alive, doesn't need ebsoh