GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
Exits[edit | edit source]
Towns and Outposts[edit | edit source]
Explorable Areas[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- 24 Tundra Giant
- 22 Ice Imp
- 22 Azure Shadow
- Stone Summit
- 24 Pinesoul
Bosses[edit | edit source]
- Stone Summit bosses (spawn at A)
- Pinesoul bosses (spawn at B)
Quests[edit | edit source]
No quests begin in the Frozen Forest, but the following quest takes place here:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vanquishers must defeat 304-325 foes in this area.
- At 2 spots in this map you will be faced with 4 groups of Stone Summit which contains 1 Dolyak Master each (See pink circles on map):
- At the entrance from Icedome, 4 groups will be patrolling towards you. If you are fast enough, you can take out the first groups 2 before the last 2 groups arrive.
- At the Dwarf Mining Site, you will see 4 groups of Stone Summit, and pulling them will aggro all 4 groups. Heavy enchant removal and AoE damage is recommended. Pain of Disenchantment is an excellent choice.
- If using henchmen, consider starting from Thunderhead Keep or Marhan's Grotto and crossing through Ice Floe in order for them to have infused armor.