GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
Exits[edit | edit source]
Towns and Outposts[edit | edit source]
Explorable Areas[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- 24 Tundra Giant
- 22 Ice Imp
- 22 Azure Shadow
- Stone Summit
- 24 Pinesoul
Bosses[edit | edit source]
- Stone Summit bosses (spawn at A)
- Pinesoul bosses (spawn at B)
Quests[edit | edit source]
No quests begin in the Frozen Forest, but the following quest takes place here:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vanquishers must defeat 304-325 foes in this area.
- At 2 spots in this map you will be faced with 4 groups of Stone Summit which contains 1 Dolyak Master each (See pink circles on map):
- At the entrance from Icedome, 4 groups will be patrolling towards you. If you are fast enough, you can take out the first groups 2 before the last 2 groups arrive.
- At the Dwarf Mining Site, you will see 4 groups of Stone Summit, and pulling them will aggro all 4 groups. Heavy enchant removal and AoE damage is recommended. Pain of Disenchantment is an excellent choice.
- If using henchmen, consider starting from Thunderhead Keep or Marhan's Grotto and crossing through Ice Floe in order for them to have infused armor.