GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Full: Create a level 1...8...10 spirit. Non-spirit creatures within its range cannot activate resurrection skills. This spirit dies after 30...78...90 seconds.
Concise: Creates a level 1...8...10 spirit (30...78...90 second lifespan). Creatures in range cannot activate resurrection skills. Does not affect spirits.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Frozen Soil does not prevent resurrection; rather, it prevents the activation of party member resurrection skills within its range.
- Skills can be cast outside its range to revive party members (whose bodies can be within its range or not).
- Resurrection items are unaffected.
- Pet revival skills still work, as the game does not consider pets in the same way as other party members.
- Frozen Soil is very effective whenever the party is having difficulty interrupting enemy resurrection skills:
- Take care that your team has the advantage and will not need to resurrect, because, like all Nature Rituals, Frozen Soil affects both friend and foe.
- Frozen soil does not affect automatic or time-based resurrections, including those at: Resurrection shrines, during priest annihilation battles, and during the Thirsty River mission.