GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Release Goren from his debt to Prince Bokka the Magnificent.
- 2,500 XP
- Goren joins your party
- "I'd like to fight alongside you, you being a great hero and all. I used to work for Prince Bokka, and then I did some freelance bodyguarding. But here's the thing... I ran up some... um... expenses while I was in Bokka's service. Hey, Prince Bokka owes you a favor. You could ask him to forgive my debt, and then I could do stuff for you."
- Accept: "I'd love to have you working with us. I'll talk to Bokka and see what I can do about that debt."
- Reject: "I think you should stay with Bokka. It's a lot safer lifestyle."
- When asked about quest: "Did you talk to Prince Bokka? Is he going to forgive my debt?"
- "Goren wants to go with you? Fine, I will forgive his debt. He's free to go. If I don't have to hear him talk about the mutton chop of righteousness or the grilled cheese of destiny any longer, I'm getting the better end of this deal."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
After receiving the quest, travel to Honur Hill and then out into Resplendent Makuun. There is a single group of Cobalts between the gate and the Prince, but they can be easily avoided. Simply enter the palace and talk to the Prince to receive the reward.