GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Update - Thursday, August 25, 2005[edit | edit source]
Elementalist[edit | edit source]
- Meteor: Lowered Energy cost to 5
- Fireball: Lowered Energy cost to 10 and recharge time to 7 seconds
- Chain Lightning: Increased cast time to 3 seconds; decreased damage to 10..85; changed recharge to 10 seconds; lowered maximum distance between targets
- Glyph of Sacrifice: Reduced recharge penalty on next spell to 90 seconds
- Mark of Rodgort: Reduced cast time to 1 second; increased duration of burning effect to 1..4 seconds
Mesmer[edit | edit source]
- Cry of Frustration: Lowered casting time to .25 second
- Mantra of Earth: Lowered Energy cost to 10
- Mantra of Flame: Lowered Energy cost to 10
- Mantra of Lightning: Lowered Energy cost to 10
- Mantra of Frost: Lowered Energy cost to 10
- Mantra of Recall: Lowered Energy cost to 10; lowered the amount of Energy you gain back to 3..28
- Signet of Humility: Changed the related attribute to Inspiration Magic; changed duration of effect to scale from 1..16 seconds based on rank in Inspiration Magic
- Shatter Hex: Reduced AOE to "nearby foes"; reduced damage to 30..120
- Hex Breaker: Reduced duration to 15..90 seconds
- Panic: Increased duration to 10..25 seconds; Increased AOE to "nearby foes"
Monk[edit | edit source]
- Healing Seed: Lowered Energy cost to 10; Decreased duration to 10 seconds
- Scourge Sacrifice: Now affects all adjacent targets
- Restore Condition: Lowered Energy to 5; reduced the amount healed to 10..70
- Healing Hands: Increased the amount healed to 5..30
- Draw Conditions: Added 1 second recharge time
- Divine Boon: Added 1 second recharge time
- Protective Bond: Energy lost per hit increased to 6..3
- Aegis: Now only affects party members
Necromancer[edit | edit source]
- Putrid Explosion: Increased recharge time to 5 seconds
- Consume Corpse: Decreased casting time to 1 second; increased Energy gained to 5..20
- Blood Renewal: Increased Health regeneration to 3..6
- Plague Signet: Decreased recharge time to 10 seconds
- Deathly Chill: Increased secondary damage to 5..50
- Dark Bond: Now affects all damage types, not just physical
- Barbed Signet: Reduced recharge time to 20 seconds
- Well of Suffering: Increased duration to 10..30 seconds; increased Health degeneration to 1..6
- Grenth's Balance: Reduced recharge time to 15 seconds
- Spinal Shivers: Increased duration to 10..40 seconds
Ranger[edit | edit source]
- Pets: Increased pets' run speed by 20%; increased pets' armor to 80 at level 20
- Crippling Shot: Decreased recharge time to 1 second; decreased duration of Cripple to 8 seconds
- Distracting Shot: Decreased attack time from .75 to .5 seconds
- Punishing Shot: Decreased attack time from .75 to .5 seconds; increased recharge time to 8 seconds
- Concussion Shot: Decreased attack time from .75 to .5 seconds
- Nature's Renewal: Modified to no longer remove all Hexes and Enchantments when cast; now doubles the Energy degeneration for maintained Enchantments
- Fertile Season: Reduced duration to 15..45 seconds
- Quickening Zephyr: Increased Energy cost to 25; reduced duration to 15..45 seconds
- All Spirits: The effects of Spirits no longer work on other Spirits (example: Fertile Season no longer adds Health and armor to other Spirits); also, when a Spirit is cast, it kills all other allied Spirits of the same type within its range
Warrior[edit | edit source]
- Dwarven Battle Stance: Increased duration to 5..11 seconds
- "I Will Survive!": Decreased recharge time to 30 seconds
- "I Will Avenge You!": Increased AOE to anywhere within your radar
All Skills[edit | edit source]
Skills with a recharge time can no longer be reduced to 0 (example: if a spell has 1 second recharge time and you have both Quickening Zephyr and Serpent's Quickness active, the length of the recharge time will not drop below 1 second) Note: All skill ranges are for Attribute Level 0 through 15. For example, "Fertile Season: reduced duration to 15..45 seconds" would indicate that with 0 Attribute points, the duration would be 15 seconds, and with 15 Attribute points, the duration would be 45 seconds.
Other Changes[edit | edit source]
- Improved Guild-versus-Guild matchmaking so that high-rated guilds are matched more quickly.
- Fixed spawns near closed doors in Underworld.
- Added two Resurrection Shrines in The Crag and improved respawning location so that the party respawns together at the nearest friendly shrine.
- Decreased match duration for The Crag to three minutes.
- Killing a pet in PvP no longer rewards Faction.
PvP Extreme Weekend Changes[edit | edit source]
The following faction rewards will be in effect during the Guild Wars PvP Extreme Weekend from 12:01 AM PDT on August 26th until 11:59 PM PDT on August 28th.
- Unique Kill: 20 in Team/Competition, 10 in Shiverpeaks, 5 in Ascalon
- Victory: 25 in Team/Competition, 10 in Shiverpeaks, 5 in Ascalon
- Bonus for Five Consecutive Victories: 25 in Team/Competition, 10 in Shiverpeaks, 5 in Ascalon
- Bonus for Flawless Victory: 25 in Team/Competition, 10 in Shiverpeaks, 5 in Ascalon
- Unique Kill: 20
- Victory: 100 in early missions, 200 in later missions, 400 in Hall of Heroes
- Bonus for Flawless Victory: 100 (same across all missions)
- Unique Kill: 20
- Victory: 500 - 2000 depending on your guild rating (500 at rating 1000, 2000 at rating 1600)
- Bonus for Flawless Victory: 100 - 400 depending on your guild rating (100 at rating 1000, 400 at rating 1600)