GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Update - Friday, September 16, 2005[edit | edit source]
- Fixed monster item drops so that in the future Uncommon (purple) and Rare (gold) items will always have at least one bonus attribute.
- Fixed bugs in the following quests: Defend Denravi, The Last Day Dawns, and Defend North Kryta Province.
- Fixed a bug introduced in the Sorrow's Furnace Update that was causing unequal loot distribution among party members.
- Fixed a bug that was placing some players in incorrect districts.
- Fixed several rare crash bugs.