GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Update - Thursday, October 20, 2005[edit | edit source]
- Added information to skill tip windows, including Energy, casting time, recharge time, upkeep cost, and Adrenaline.
- Added support for the European Special Edition of Guild Wars.
- Removed color from the names of unlocked items in the Priest of Balthazar interface.
- Improved the skill inventory so that it remembers the previously used skills and sorting method.
- Improved random arena map selection so that the same map is almost never played twice in a row.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to trade an item with a quantity of zero.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Tiger's Fury to disable pet attack skills.
- Fixed a bug that was causing more than one action to occur when pressing a single key.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the gold amount to appear in red when selling items to a trader.
- Fixed a bug that was causing some newly created PvP characters to appear without items.
- Fixed a bug that was causing some players to lose items when taking them from the Unclaimed Items window.
- Fixed a bug that was causing some players to lose their Menu button.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing skill use when the skill bar is hidden by the Customize Interface window.
- Changed the End User License Agreement (EULA) and required all users to accept the EULA in order to continue playing.