GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Update - Thursday, November 10, 2005[edit | edit source]
- Improved the character name and guild name entry dialogs.
- Improved AI so that henchmen and monsters can now detect and flee from area-effect damage spells.
- Improved AI so that monsters will eventually stop chasing fleeing players.
- Slightly reduced the power of the Doppelganger creature.
- Fixed a bug which could cause certain animated ground cover to not be animated.
- Fixed a bug which could cause two copies of Gwen to appear in pre-Searing Ascalon.
- Fixed a bug with certain enemies not attacking players in the Gates of Kryta mission.
- Fixed an exploit which could allow players to create PvP characters with invalid armor. Thanks to Derek Ravenclaw for reporting this.