GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Update - Thursday, November 10, 2005[edit | edit source]
- Improved the character name and guild name entry dialogs.
- Improved AI so that henchmen and monsters can now detect and flee from area-effect damage spells.
- Improved AI so that monsters will eventually stop chasing fleeing players.
- Slightly reduced the power of the Doppelganger creature.
- Fixed a bug which could cause certain animated ground cover to not be animated.
- Fixed a bug which could cause two copies of Gwen to appear in pre-Searing Ascalon.
- Fixed a bug with certain enemies not attacking players in the Gates of Kryta mission.
- Fixed an exploit which could allow players to create PvP characters with invalid armor. Thanks to Derek Ravenclaw for reporting this.