GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Update - Thursday, December 15, 2005[edit | edit source]
- Added new artwork for the Necromancer's ascended Tormentor's Armor.
- Improved automatic Guild matchmaking to better match guilds with those of nearby rating levels.
- Fixed sacrifice skills so that a player who sacrifices all of his remaining Health will die. Previously a bug allowed the player to stay alive if he had positive Health regeneration when he sacrificed all of his remaining Health.
- Fixed Whirling Defense so that it deals the correct amount of damage as shown in the skill description. Previously the amount of damage shown in the skill description updated according to the player's attribute level, but the actual damage dealt did not.
- Fixed Spiteful Spirit so that it correctly triggers on any skill use, as specified in the skill description. Previously it was failing to trigger on Stances, Shouts, and other instant-cast skills.
- Fixed Scourge Sacrifice so that it affects the target foe and his adjacent foes, as specified in the skill description. Previously it was incorrectly affecting foes adjacent to the caster.
- Fixed the text displayed when you hold down the Ctrl key to announce the use of Cyclone Axe or Crude Swing.
- Added a new player status choice in the Friends window, "Do Not Disturb," which blocks all incoming whispers.
- Added mouse wheel zooming to the Map Overlay screen.
- Added the ability to review the previous game's PvP Score Chart while in an outpost.
- Improved the Chat window so that it remembers its previous state when switching maps.
- Fixed the Skill Monitor's mouse tooltips so that they don't disappear while the skill is executing.
- Improved the Skill Bar so that it displays warnings of skills that are not compatible with your currently equipped weapon.
- Added an error message that is displayed when an attack skill is used on an invalid target.
- Changed the Customize Control dialog so that it ignores problematic keys such as Scroll Lock.
- Improved the organization of the Start Menu.
- Relocated the Customize Layout function to the Options window (F11).
- Added support for players with non-Korean accounts typing Hangul in the International Districts.
- Updated translations.
GuildWiki notes[edit | edit source]
- This update also added the display of Energy gain numbers in purple atop a character's head. Previously, only energy loss was shown.