GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Game updates/2005 October
Update - Thursday, October 27, 2005[edit | edit source]
"When the moon rises high over Lion's Arch
And the wind moans through the most hollow of eves
Shutter your homes this holiday
Steer clear of the shadows
For on this night, they say,
A long-addled spirit returns from the grave
Pumpkin upon his head,
A wicked deed within his heart
A pint of witch's brew for all those who misbehave
Heed these words, all ye who dare enter here:
Bind your souls to the mortal realm
For the regent of madness draws near"
- Added options to toggle the display of helmets and guild capes.
- Added the ability for players to bind the Escape key to in-game actions.
- Added Heal Signet to the Priests of Balthazar.
- Corrected text description for skill Order of Pain.
- Fixed skills Battle Rage, Edge of Extinction, Illusion of Weakness, Martyr, Plague Signet, Plague Touch, Predatory Season, Spinal Shivers, and Thunderclap, which had portions of their functionality broken in last week's update.
- Fixed the order of removal for Condition, Enchantment, and Hex removal skills, which was broken in last week's update.
- Fixed collectors in The Catacombs, Skyward Reach, and Witman's Folly.
- Fixed miscellaneous rare crash bugs.
Guildwiki notes[edit | edit source]
This update marked the beginning of the Halloween 2005 event.
Update - Thursday, October 20, 2005[edit | edit source]
- Added information to skill tip windows, including Energy, casting time, recharge time, upkeep cost, and Adrenaline.
- Added support for the European Special Edition of Guild Wars.
- Removed color from the names of unlocked items in the Priest of Balthazar interface.
- Improved the skill inventory so that it remembers the previously used skills and sorting method.
- Improved random arena map selection so that the same map is almost never played twice in a row.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to trade an item with a quantity of zero.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Tiger's Fury to disable pet attack skills.
- Fixed a bug that was causing more than one action to occur when pressing a single key.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the gold amount to appear in red when selling items to a trader.
- Fixed a bug that was causing some newly created PvP characters to appear without items.
- Fixed a bug that was causing some players to lose items when taking them from the Unclaimed Items window.
- Fixed a bug that was causing some players to lose their Menu button.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing skill use when the skill bar is hidden by the Customize Interface window.
- Changed the End User License Agreement (EULA) and required all users to accept the EULA in order to continue playing.