GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We would love to get your opinion on your experience with our site with a short survey. Take Survey
Update - Thursday January 26 2006[edit | edit source]
- Modified the Sacred Temples and Unholy Temples tournament maps so that players cannot pass relics across barriers.
- Added Japanese translations in preparation for today's Japanese launch of Guild Wars.
- Changed the Morale Boost in Isle of the Nameless from 2% to 10%.
- In the "Iron Mines of Moladune" mission, henchmen now become infused when your team gives the Spectral Essence to the Seer.
- Modified Skill Bar tool tips so that they don't overlap the Health and Energy bars.
- Fixed minor bugs in the following quests: "The Nameless Masters" and "The Hero's Challenge."
- Fixed minor bugs in the following missions: "Iron Mines of Moladune" and "Sanctum Cay."
- Fixed a bug that incorrectly eliminated the recharge time from the following Ranger skills: Distracting Shot, Savage Shot, Concussion Shot, and Punishing Shot.