GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Please take a moment to fill out this survey on your gaming habits!
Update – Friday, May 26, 2006[edit | edit source]
- Opened missions that were previously closed to characters created in another campaign. Characters may now play these missions, but they do not earn skill point rewards for successful mission completion.
- Fixed a bug that prevented ectoplasm and obsidian shards from dropping in the Fissure of Woe and Underworld missions.
- Fixed bugs and made improvements to the following quests: Closer to the Stars, To Tahnnakai Temple, Return of the Yeti, Missing Daughter, Drink from the Chalice of Corruption, Refuse to Drink, An Unwelcome Guest, and The Beak of Darkness.
- Changed the type of chests that appear in Raisu Palace.
- Updated audio for Korean Factions cinematics.
GuildWiki notes[edit | edit source]
- Changed the graphics on the minimize, maximize, and exit buttons.
- Chat now disallows a large number of non-alphanumeric symbols.
- The chests in Raisu Palace (explorable) are now Forbidden Chests, not Canthan Chests.
- When starting one of the two missions on Shing Jea Island, the party leader will be given a warning that the party contains non-Factions characters. All members of the party will not be awarded skill points if the party includes non-Factions characters.
- Similarly, when starting any mission prior to Lion's Arch, the party leader will be given a warning that the party contains Factions characters. All members of the party will not be awarded skill points if there are any Factions characters in the party.