GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Update - Thursday, June 15th 2006[edit | edit source]
- Added the winning items from a recent community contest to the game. (See The Scribe for more information.)
- Added faction bonuses for individual kills in alliance battles and competitive missions. Each kill awards the team's members with 1 Luxon or Kurzick faction point and 3 Balthazar faction points.
- Improved faction bonuses awarded at the end of an alliance battle. Both the winning and losing teams' members earn 2 Luxon or Kurzick faction points for each point scored during battle. The winning team's members receive an additional 250 Luxon or Kurzick faction points.
- Improved faction bonuses awarded at the end of the Jade Quarry competitive mission. For each jade slab brought to a team's base, the team's members receive 40 Luxon or Kurzick faction points. The winning team's members receive an additional 250 Luxon or Kurzick faction points.
- Improved faction bonuses awarded at the end of the Fort Aspenwood competitive mission. For each gate that was knocked down at least once, the Luxon team's members receive 80 Luxon faction points. For each percentage point of progress toward Gods' Vengeance, the Kurzick team's members receive 4 Kurzick faction points. The winning team's members receive an additional 250 Luxon or Kurzick faction points.
- Added a confirmation dialog when attempting to sell an equipped or hot-keyed inventory item.
- Corrected the levels of several NPCs in The Divine Path.
- Updated the location of the dye trader in Kaineng Center.
Updates over the past several months have improved a number of weapons and armors; these updates applied only to newly generated items, not to items already in player inventories. This update applies past improvements to the following inventory items:
- Victo's Battle Axe
- Drago's Flatbow
- Stoneherder's Flatbow,
- Tarnok's Recurve Bow
- The Bludgeoner
- Flint's Wand
- Korvald's Cane
- Ivor's Smiting Rod
- Brimstone Wand
- Gordac's Needle
- Bortak's Bone Claw
- Ritualist Shaman's Obsidian Armor
- Elementalist Aeromancer's Armor
- Elementalist Geomancer's Armor
- Elementalist Hydromancer's Armor
- Elementalist Pyromancer's Armor
- Warrior Knight's Armor
- Warrior Ascalon Armor
- Warrior Dragon Armor
- Warrior Platemail Armor
- Monk Censor's Armor
- Monk Judge's Armor
- Monk Wanderer's Armor
- Monk Sacred Armor
- Monk Saintly Armor
- Mesmer Rogue's Armor
GuildWiki notes[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Several Nature Rituals were affected by a bug that swapped the level of the spirit and its associated effect. For example, Edge of Extinction at 9 Beast Mastery claimed to make a level 36 spirit that does 6 damage, when it should say a level 6 spirit that deals 36 damage. This was only a display bug; the spirit was still the appropriate level when summoned.
- This update introduced a bug in the drop system. Creatures killed near the party but not by party members (i.e. mobs fighting each other) would drop loot for the party. Henchmen who died after gold started dropping for the party would also drop gold when they died.
- The chest for the winning team in the Hall of Heroes will not drop items most of the time. About 1 in 5 chests will actually drop the items.
- Creatures no longer gain experience for killing you as they used to.
New Unique Items[edit | edit source]
- Rotscale in Majesty's Rest now drops the Rotwing Recurve Bow.
- Root Behemoths in The Falls now drop Totem Axes.
- Wind Riders in The Falls now drop Forgotten Fans.
- Newly added Mighty Grawls and Barbed Grawls in Talus Chute now drop the Ice Breaker and Frozen Fans.
- Jade Brotherhood in Wajjun Bazaar now drop Tattered Fans.
- Oni in Rhea's Crater now drop Ungues of the Oni.
Bestiary Updates[edit | edit source]
- Rotscale was updated to a powerful Necromancer.
- New foes have been added around Rotscale, they include:
- The Bone Dragon Ranger boss in Sanctum Cay was renamed from Rotscale to Bone Dragon.
- Mighty Grawl and Barbed Grawl now occupy the northern area of Talus Chute along with the Grawl and Grawl Crones.
Item Changes[edit | edit source]
- Armor Penetration 10%(Chance: 10%) ⇒ Armor Penetration 20%(Chance: 20%)
- Energy +3 (condition) ⇒ Energy +5 (condition)