GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Please take a moment to fill out this survey on your gaming habits!
Update - Wednesday, July 5th 2006[edit | edit source]
Attention fellow citizens of Cantha,
- On behalf of Emperor Kisu, I extend warm thanks to all those who fought for the empire during the past few days. Though the Dragon Festival is a time of celebration for us, this year's holiday was marred by violence spurred on by demonic outsiders. It was only through the efforts of those willing to lay their lives down for the empire that the portals that spawned these vile beasts were torn asunder.
- Let these past events serve as a reminder: no matter what adversities threaten to dismantle the Dragon Empire, we shall endure.
- This marks the end of this year's Dragon Festival. Go in peace and prosperity. Long live the emperor!
- Added the Imperial Supply Master to Shing Jea Monastery.
- Updated merchants on Shing Jea Island and in Kaineng Center so that they sell Rice Wine and Red Bean Cakes.
GuildWiki notes[edit | edit source]
- All merchants in Kaineng City (instead of just Kaineng Center) have been updated to sell the wine and the cakes.