- Updated the Hall of Heroes so that 3 teams compete instead of 5, games take place every 6 minutes instead of every 12 minutes, and the winning team is awarded 2 Celestial Sigils instead of 3.
- Changed the requirements to earn a Champion title. Fewer points are needed and players now receive a point for defeating any guild with a rating of 1200 or more. Points are earned only when the guild ladder season is open.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some players from leaving the Dragon Arena.
- Observer Mode will now show the Hall of Heroes matches regardless of whether a top 100 ranked guild is playing in that match.
- Live henchmen are now relocated at resurrection shrines with players when the party respawns.