GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Update – Friday, July 28, 2006[edit | edit source]
- Updated the store so that Europeans no longer need to enter a state.
- Reduced the restrictiveness of the excessive messaging filter for party chat, guild chat and whispers.
- Updated the appearance of party member health bars so that they no longer overlap.
GuildWiki notes[edit | edit source]
- A link to the Guild Wars Official Store was added to the character selection screen, and extra character slots are now available to purchase.
- A minor bug caused international transactions to fail with a "no US state selected" error. A workaround was to in this case pick USA as country, set its state to "Other", and then set your country again to your actual one. This has been fixed in build 18334.
- Fixed the previous bug of not earning of faction from killing the opposition party in the Training Arena.
- Changed Sand Shards to only work with Scythe attacks missing.
- The graphics corruption on the choose a sex screen while creating a new character has been fixed.
- Calling a corpse of an ally will result in saying 'i'm moving to the corpse of [ally name]'.