GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Please take a moment to fill out this survey on your gaming habits!
Update – Tuesday, August 1, 2006[edit | edit source]
- Restored the original cycle of maps to the Random and Team Arenas now that the Nightfall PvP Preview Event is over.
- Added new guild emblems based on winning concepts from the recent Factions Guild Emblem Contest.
- Fixed a bug that caused henchmen and certain NPCs to run incorrectly into the midst of combat.
- Fixed a bug that caused Obsidian Keys and Phantom Keys to stop dropping in the Fissure of Woe and the Underworld.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to earn Gladiator Title points in Zaishen arenas.
- Fixed a bug that prevented teams smaller than 4 from entering the Team Arena.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some teams from entering the Heroes' Ascent tournament.
- Fixed a bug that caused some players to crash during cinematics.
- Removed all PvP spears and scythes from player inventories.
SKILL UPDATES[edit | edit source]
- Assassin's Promise: no longer recharges the caster's skills when the caster dies.
- Restored the following skills to their normal behavior now that the Nightfall PvP Preview Event is over:
GuildWiki notes[edit | edit source]
- Removed Zaishen Supply Masters from the Great Temple of Balthazar.
- Zaishen Medallions are no longer awarded to players after winning PvP matches.
- You no longer have a blue cape when joining a group in Team Arenas before going to combat.
- The "Enter Mission" button in Challenge Missions has been changed to say "Begin Challenge," differentiating Challenge Missions from other missions.
- The "Enter Mission" button in Arenas has been changed to say "Enter Battle."
- The henchmen bug was not fixed although the update claims so.
- Players sometimes do not show their class and level above their heads when not in a party.