GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Update - Thursday November 2[edit | edit source]
Now sadly, the madness is ended
Laughs abounded and no tears were shed
King Thorn has returned to the Underworld
Pumpkin still very much on his head.
No more scares for Elona and Tyria
No more transformations or spooky décor
Peace comes at last, though we can’t help but ask:
Will the Mad King return once more?!
Game Updates:[edit | edit source]
- Modified damage text so that its size scales based on the distance from the viewer.
- Fixed various quest NPCs that were inappropriately body-blocking players.
- Added an option to adjust the damage text size.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Heroes to equip more than one elite skill.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some dyes from stacking.
- Fixed a bug that caused skills requiring upkeep to be removed whenever cinematics began.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the Lightbringer Title bonus to be used during PVP matches.
- Modified the Trade panel to report offered trades in units of gold, not platinum.
- Removed the previously enforced time delay between fighting and salvaging or identifying an item.
- Increased duration on the skill "Exposed Defenses" (sic) to 5..20 seconds. (This update was missing in the previous skill update.)
GuildWiki notes[edit | edit source]
- Total size of this update is about 70 MB.
- There is one 25g Dye that you may get from the quest "To Dye For". It still doesn't stack, and is not intended to, with the normal 1g Dyes.
- The icon for resurrection shrines in the Mission Map has changed to a circle with an ankh inside.
- Air, Earth, Fire, and Water Attunements now give the proper amount for all skills (energy cost * 30% + 1). There was a previous bug that caused 10 energy skills to only give back the 30%, which has now been fixed.
- The condition runes for all professions have been changed to major runes and are now non-stacking; before, equipping 5 runes made the player immune to 2 conditions NOTE: This is not totally true, before having 5 of them made you immune to some condition sources - The effectiveness of having 5 runes seemed to depend on the source of the condition (IE: Where as standing in the Student of Bleedings circle might not give you bleeding, using Signet of Agony would still make you bleed for about 5 seconds)
- Weapon modifers to conditions (example: crippling) now note that they are stackable. Stackable with what is unclear, but it is assumed to be skills that increase the duration of these effects.
- The option to adjust damage text size is found in the options general panel.
- The Character Select Screen now seems to remember your sorting option.
- Some xp scrolls still don't stack.