GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Update - Tuesday November 7[edit | edit source]
- Added 2 new item inscriptions: “Show me the money!” and “Measure for Measure.”
- Removed collision between members of the same team, including minions and pets. This change applies only to roleplaying missions and areas.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes kept players from getting credit for kills made by their minions and pets.
- Modified the quest “Capturing the Signet of Capture” so that it is available only to players created in Elona.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some Hero skill templates from being applied to players.
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible for some players to capture the “Avatar of Lyssa” skill.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the skills “Rampage as One” and “Strike as One” to activate without a living pet.
- Made the “Crippling Slash” skill available for capture.
- Fixed a bug that caused the camera to recenter itself during spell casting.
- Fixed a bug in the Jokanur Diggings mission.
- Fixed bugs and made improvements to the following quests: Sunspears in Kryta, Missing Shipment, To Dye For, Scholarly Affairs, and Tendering an Offer.
GuildWiki notes[edit | edit source]
- Priests of Balthazar do not offer the two new inscriptions for unlocking. The inscriptions replaced the old 'Precious' and 'Highly salvagable' mods. Item drops that would have previously been marked 'Precious' are now instead marked 'Improved sale value'.
- Sogolon now has different dialogue in outposts.
- Spirits now register as a circle (same as characters) instead of a triangle (NPCs) on the mini-map.
- Replaced the Whispers Informant with a Wandering Priest in Turai's Procession.
- Fixed a bug where some items, such as Luxon Totems, were unstackable.
- Skins for PvP Healing Prayers and Protection Prayers staves and wands have been updated.
- Rampage as One has not been updated and can be used while the pet is dead
- Rune Traders now list Insignias before Runes, and list runes in the same profession order as the character creation screen rather than listing them alphabetically.
- If you have the quest Capturing the Signet of Capture on your quest log before the update, it will stay there