GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Please take a moment to fill out this survey on your gaming habits!
Update - Friday November 10[edit | edit source]
- Added the extra Prerelease Bonus Pack character slot to accounts that have both the Nightfall Prerelease Bonus Pack and the Nightfall PvP Edition access keys.
- Updated the translations for the npc "Shiloh [Hero Skills]" in the map Sunspear Great Hall.
- Updated Corsair bosses Midshipman Morolah and Admiral Chiggen so that the bosses drop their correct unique item.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the skills “Rampage as One” and “Strike as One” to activate without a living pet. (This was missed in the last build)
- Fixed a bug that caused the boss "Zelnehlun Fastfoot" to not attack.
- Fixed a bug preventing some monsters from fighting in the Consulate Docks mission.
- Fixed a bug which allowed the attacking team in the Isle of Solitude Guild Hall to open the gate to the defending team’s base.
- Fixed bugs and made improvements to the following quests: "Signs and Portents," "No Me, No Kormir," and "Sunspears in Cantha."
- The most recent "My Guild Battles" game is now visible to members of the participating Guilds for up to 24 hours (previously the time was only one hour).
GuildWiki notes[edit | edit source]
- The skills "Hidden Caltrops" and "Extend Conditions" are now available for capture.
- Shahai the Cunning's level has been raised from 16 to 20.
- The icons for resurrection shrines and collectors are added in the Mission Maps for Tyria and Cantha
- Churrazek and the Hunting Abaddon quest were added to Gate of Torment, as were Archivist Zisthus and Commander Thurnis.
- The skill description of Signet of Capture now clearly states that it can only be used to capture skills for your own profession.