GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Update - Tuesday November 21[edit | edit source]
- Added new guild emblems created from winning concepts in the Nightfall Guild Emblem Contest.
- Added two new commands, /bonus and /special, to create items that were previously created using the /bonusitems command. The /bonus command creates items that may be created many times (such as preorder items). The /special command creates items that may be created only once per account (such as collector’s edition items).
- Fixed bugs and made improvements to the following quests: Skale and Magic Compass, Data Mining, A Peaceful Solution, Feeding Frenzy, A Message for Janeera, Sunspears in Cantha, Sunspears in Kryta, The Zenos Squad, Servants of Grenth, Heart or Mind: Garden in Danger, The Foolhardy Father, What Do You Do With a Drunken Shauben.
- Fixed bugs and made improvements to the following missions: Nahpui Quarter, Dragon’s Lair, Riverside Province.
- Set the minimum level to 20 for Random Arenas, Jade Quarry, and Fort Aspenwood.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Zenmai from responding to players in Bukdek Byway.
- Fixed several bugs in the Dajkah Inlet challenge mission.
- Added unique Divine Auras for the Paragon and Dervish, available to players who own the Collector’s Edition of Guild Wars Prophecies.
- Made the Ebon Dust Aura skill available for capture.
- Modified profession changers so that they give players Paragon and Dervish skills when these secondary professions are selected.
- Fixed a bug with the Healer's Boon skill. Its extra healing bonus now applies to all healed characters, not just the first person healed.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Blood Bond skill to give a larger than expected Health degeneration in some cases.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Heroes to use targeted Shouts on targets who were out of range.
- Fixed a bug that allowed PvP characters to select secondary professions from campaigns they don't own.
- Improved the art and/or sound for the following creatures: Toshau Sharpspear, Whistling Thornbrush, and Jacaranda plant creatures.
- Fixed several word gender problems for European languages.
GuildWiki notes[edit | edit source]
- "Gates of Torment" has been renamed to "Gate of Torment". Likewise, "Gates of Desolation" has been renamed to "Gate of Desolation".
- The quest "Hunting Abaddon" has been renamed to Good Demon Hunting, however, the quest giver, Churrazek, has been removed from the Gate of Torment.
- The merchants in Lair of the Forgotten, The Mouth of Torment and Ruins of Morah now sell Ancient Elonian Keys. Prior to this update they used to mistakenly sell Margonite Keys. Aisu in Crystal Overlook still sells Margonite Keys rather than Ancient Elonian Keys.
- The patch client has been once again translated into Polish (It was reverted to English about 2 weeks ago). Polish in-game text is still unavailable.
- Preceptor Zunark's profession has been changed from Dervish to Monk.
- Buhon Icelord is suspected to have been added to The Floodplain of Mahnkelon in this update, but may have been added in the 20th or 22nd update.