GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Update - Tuesday December 5, 2006[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug that affected the appearance of the Necromancer Sunspear armor.
- Fixed a bug with the skill "Brace Yourself!" It now ends once it has prevented a knockdown.
- Fixed a bug that made it appear that some characters were throwing their spears backwards.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Heroes from being affected by environmental effects in the Realm of Torment.
- Changed the name of Stygian Keys to Demonic Keys.
- Fixed bugs and made improvements to the following quests: A Show of Force, Troubled Lands, Horde of Darkness, The Last Patrol, Feeding Frenzy, Interception and Capturing the Orrian Tomes.
- Improved the description of the monster skill "Enraged" so that it more accurately reflects the skill's behavior.
GuildWiki notes[edit | edit source]
- The entry in the drop box for choosing your region upon login screen was changed from "Default" to "Global".
- In the German translation the Stygian Keys were not translated and are still called Stygian Keys.
- All superior runes now have a minimum purchase price of 200 gold.
- Depravity was changed so that it only affects the hexed foe and one nearby foe.