GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Update - Thursday December 21, 2006[edit | edit source]
- Removed the purpose column from the Party Search panel and added collapsible purpose groups instead.
- Added a new “Guild” purpose to Party Search.
- Added an option to filter out other language districts from the Party Search panel. This feature is available only in Europe.
- Re-enabled control-clicking on the skill bar in outposts. This feature was inadvertently disabled in a previous build.
- Fixed a bug that caused Guild information and unlocked Hero skills to disappear when reconnecting after a disconnect.
GuildWiki notes[edit | edit source]
- Candy Cane Shards now drop in explorable areas.
- You can no longer get above 5 points (By points, it means the numbers displayed at the top of the screen, relative to the amount of presents handed to grenth or dwayna. Not amounts awarded per victory towards the gamer title track) in the Snowball Fights.
- Wintersday collectors and quest NPCs have been added to Lion's Arch, Ascalon City, Droknar's Forge and Kamadan.
- The Party Search panel shows the number of parties being formed in every language district, regardless of whether the language filter is activated or not.
- Blindness has been renamed to Blind and given a more detailed description.
- Overseer Sadi-Belai, Overseer Suli and Overseer Vanakh in the Kodonur Crossroads mission have been renamed to Taskmaster Sadi-Belai, Taskmaster Suli and Taskmaster Vanahk in this update or an earlier update.
- Bahltek was added in this update or an earlier update.
- In this update or an earlier update, the style of boss auras was changed.