GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Game updates/2006 February
- Tuesday, 28th of February
- Friday, 10th of February
- Thursday, 9th of February
- Monday, 6th of February
Update - Tuesday February 28 2006[edit | edit source]
- Fixed unlocking of arenas so that the Team Arenas are unlocked for new accounts after five consecutive wins in the Random Arenas. Previously they were incorrectly unlocked after six consecutive wins.
Update - Friday February 10 2006[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an exploit that could allow players to bring high-level items into pre-Searing Ascalon.
Update - Thursday February 9 2006[edit | edit source]
- Enabled sending invitations for the Factions Preview Event!
Update - Monday February 6 2006[edit | edit source]
- Added Traditional Chinese translations in preparation for today's launch of Guild Wars in Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau.
- Fixed a recently introduced bug that players could exploit to attack their own teammates.
- Fixed a problem that could cause players to get redirected to International Districts after playing an Arena battle.