GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Please take a moment to fill out this survey on your gaming habits!
Update - Friday February 16, 2007[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug that caused item icons to appear blurry on some systems.
- Fixed a bug that allowed some players to skip a portion of the “Chasing Zenmai” quest.
- Fixed a bug that caused chests to spawn less frequently in the Domain of Anguish.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some players from entering the Rollerbeetle Racing arena.
- Re-enabled sound for miniatures, but only while in an explorable area or mission.
- Modified several Hero items that incorrectly allowed upgrades to be applied.
GuildWiki notes[edit | edit source]
- Introduced a bug (or recently introduced) where after receiving a guest invite into a guild, you will receive another guest invite each time you switch characters.
- Introduced a bug (or recently introduced) where players will be listed as offline in the guild menu while being online.
- There are also some other problems with the guild window: Sometimes the guild window keeps completely empty or shows a list of guild invitations (although you are still in your guild).
- The henchman version of Aurora has had her skillset changed from a Barrage Ranger to a Beastmaster. The boss version's skills have not changed.
- The chest bug was that chests associated with groups that spawn after certain groups (as opposed to groups that are already spawned) were not appearing.