GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Update - Friday March 23, 2007[edit | edit source]
- Made several changes to support the Chinese Open Beta Test.
- Updated pet tamer NPCs so that they can now remove pets from Heroes.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to complete the Zaishen Priest Annihilation Training mission without killing the opposing team’s priest.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some players from completing the Chasing Zenmai quest.
GuildWiki notes[edit | edit source]
- Presently, pet tamer NPCs can remove pets from ANY hero in an area, without regard for who the controller or owner of the hero is.
- This update or an earlier update changed Hahan, Faithful Protector's skills, making it possible for players with only Guild Wars Nightfall to capture Word of Healing without entering the Fissure of Woe.