GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Update - Tuesday April 10, 2007[edit | edit source]
Skill updates[edit | edit source]
- Black Spider Strike: decreased damage to 5..20.
- Wearying Strike: increased recharge time to 6 seconds.
- Mind Blast: reduced damage to 15..60.
Monk[edit | edit source]
- Mending Touch: increased recharge time to 6 seconds.
- Mirror of Disenchantment: increased recharge time to 20 seconds.
- Animate Flesh Golem: decreased Energy cost to 10.
- Dark Fury: fixed a bug in the skill's description that caused it to report its range incorrectly.
- Icy Veins: increased Energy cost to 10.
- Order of the Vampire: decreased Energy cost to 5.
- Spiteful Spirit: decreased Energy cost to 10.
- Well of Blood: decreased Energy cost to 10.
- Well of Power: decreased Energy cost to 10, decreased casting time to 2 seconds.
- Natural Stride: increased recharge time to 12 seconds.
- Otyugh's Cry: updated the text to reflect its functionality. This skill only affects your animal Companion.
- Brutal Weapon: decreased damage to 5..15, increased duration to 15..45 seconds.
- Burst of Aggression: decreased duration to 2..10 seconds.
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect audio panning.
- Increased the default mixing buffer size to correct audio distortion on some systems.
- Fixed a bug with the minimized Chat panel that caused old messages to show when you changed maps.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Hall of Heroes from appearing on the Observer list at times.
- Fixed a bug in that Chat system that caused the ignore feature to work only on Whispers.
GuildWiki notes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug that caused a crash when a Template was saved or loaded.
- Crippling Slash now costs 5 adrenaline.
- Fixed a bug that caused all stacks to display 0 or 00.
- Skill templates can no longer be edited manually to show locked skills, monster skills, or any other non-player skills. Attempts to include any skill codes for invalid skills will result in no template being shown.
- The bug which kept certain PvE players out of Hero Battles if they didn't unlock heroes via PvP characters has now been fixed. (The "Travel to Hero Battles" button on the Hero Battle tab now works with this update.)
- The bullet points in the Quest Log are now double-spaced.
- Pets do not follow orders accurately since this update.